Perk Up Your Room (5 bedroom ideas)
How are you feeling about your bedroom? Hopefully you've taken one of my ideas from the last couple blog posts and perked up one of your main living areas. Here are a few ideas for the bedroom.
1. Wallpaper the inside of your closet for a fresh way to start and end the day. Cllick here to see more about the above photo.
2. Add a long colorful bench to the end of your bed and put a tray full of old love letters and or old meaningful photos in it.
3. A small vase with fresh flowers set on your night stand will remind you to be thankful for beauty each day.
4. Add a brightly colored throw to the end of your bed. It looks pretty and keeps your feet warm at night.
5. If you have twin beds in a room, place them in an L-shape putting a nightstand in the corner between them.